- Has been awarded by repeated reconditioning orders with manufacture of machine spares by the most reputed cliental from the automobile industry sector.
- Has been sent abroad to inspect and dismantle machines including packing them in containers for shipment to India from Singapore and erection and commissioning of the same on receipt of the machines in India.
- Invited by the project coordinator Mr. Saba Sarishvili to visit “Tbilisi in Georgia - Russia” for assessment of reconditioning potential and negotiations with the Georgian partners with a view to undertake reconditioning of used Georgian and other machines to be sold abroad.
- This project is implemented by “technology for the people” and financed by the “European bank for reconstruction and development (EBDR)”
This project is in its formative stage of agreements and we hope to finalize it and start a joint venture with our Georgian partners at the earliest.
- We believe in integrity, sincerity, team work and are staunch supporters of quality.